NTA Per Unit
Send your written request for a duplicate statement to the Unit Registry. Please include the following information:
– Full name of the registered Unitholder, Unitholder Number, Name of the Issuer, the registered address of the Unitholder, Number of units held and the Signature of the registered Unitholder.
Please note that a charge may be levied for this service.
If you invest directly into the Fund, and not via an IDPS, master trust or wrap account, the Responsible Entity will provide you with a:
– Confirmation Statement – specifying details relating to your investment or redemption; Regular Reporting – a quarterly report updating the Fund’s operations and updates on major activities about the Fund;
– Distribution Statement – a quarterly distribution statement detailing the distribution amount, payment date;
– Annual Report and Audited Accounts – an annual report and audited accounts for each 12 month period ending 30 June; and
– Tax Statement – an annual tax statement setting out the Fund’s tax position each year.
The regular reporting including the Annual Reports and Audited Accounts will be available on this website and will be sent electronically to you if you have elected to receive it via email. Hard copies of these reports will not be sent out unless you have requested on the Application Form or in writing to us.
The Unit Registry’s contact details are as follows:
Boardroom Pty Limited
GPO Box 3993, Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: 1300 737 760
Facsimile: 1300 653 459
A tax statement for the tax year to 30 June is mailed to all Unitholders who have held an investment in the Fund during that financial year. The tax statements are typically mailed out six to eight weeks after 30 June each year.
The tax statement summarises the distributions paid during the year and includes information required to complete your annual tax return such as the tax advantaged component of the distribution.
Go to the Contact Us component of this web page or use the details below:
You are not obliged to advise us when you change financial advisers, however to ensure that your adviser is able to obtain information regarding your investment, it is best that you do notify us.
A letter confirming your new adviser’s details, signed by all security holders should be sent to the Unit Registry.
To change the holding into the name of the estate a certified copy of the death certificate and will or probate (if required) will need to be sent to Investor Services to be noted on the register.
Please contact our Unit Registry for further information on administering a deceased estate.
The following forms are available at https://www.boardroomlimited.com.au/
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund. This includes account balances, unit price and distribution enquiries, requesting a statement, changing contact details and assistance with investor online facilities. Please have your investor number (as shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
GPO Box 3993, Sydney, NSW, 2001