The Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited (“CHDPML”) (ABN 56 073 623 784 AFSL 226849) is the responsible entity of and issuer of units in the Charter Hall Direct Wholesale Property Series No. 1 (“WPS1 or Fund”) . CHDPML as responsible entity for the Fund has issued an Information Memorandum (“IM”) which sets out the offer to apply for units in the Fund.
An investment in the Fund involves a degree of risk. Each recipient shall be considered to have read and understood the section titled ‘Risks’ and to have satisfied itself fully as to the acceptability or otherwise of the risks outlined in that section and any other risks relevant to an investment in units in the Fund.
This website is not intended to be a recommendation to acquire any units in the Fund. It is not an offer or invitation in relation to the investment in units of the Fund in any place in which, or to any person to whom, it would be unlawful to make such an offer or invitation. Investments in the Fund can only be made by completing the application form for the Fund made by available by CHDPML.
The receipt of this website by any person and any information contained herein or subsequently communicated to any person in connection with the Fund is not to be taken as constituting the giving of financial product, legal, or tax advice by Charter Hall Limited (ABN 57 113 531 150) and Charter Hall Funds Management Limited (ABN 31 082 991 786) (AFSL 262861) (the Charter Hall Group), CHDPML, its Related Bodies Corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth its directors or employees to any such person. Each recipient should consult their own counsel, accountant, and other advisers as to legal, tax, business, financial and other considerations prior to making an application for units in this Fund.
Neither the Charter Hall Group , CHDPML, its Related Bodies Corporate, its directors or employees nor any other person who may be taken to have been involved in the preparation of this website represents or warrants that the information contained in this website, referred to in this website or provided either orally or in writing to a recipient in the course of its evaluation of the Fund or the matters contained in this website, is accurate or complete.
This website is not, and does not, purport to be, all-inclusive and does not purport to contain all the information that may be necessary or desirable for the recipient’s particular investment requirements. No responsibility for any errors or omissions from this website whether arising out of negligence or otherwise is accepted. No person has been authorised by the Charter Hall Group or the CHDPML to give any information or make any representations in connection with the Fund and, if given or made, such information or representation must not be relied upon as having been authorised by the Charter Hall Group or CHDPML . Any person contemplating applying for units in the Fund should make their own decision as to the sufficiency and relevance for its purposes of the information contained in this website after taking all appropriate advice from qualified professional persons.
This website may contain various opinions, estimates, financial objectives and forecasts with respect to the anticipated future performance of the Fund. These opinions, estimates and forecasts are based upon assumptions. These assumptions may not prove to be correct or appropriate. Neither the Charter Hall Group , CHDPML, its Related Bodies Corporate, its directors or employees make representations or warranties as to the validity, certainty or completeness of any of the assumptions or the accuracy of the opinions, estimates, financial objectives or forecasts contained in this website. The financial objectives are in no way guaranteed. Investment decisions should not be based solely on the financial objectives.
This website is not required to be lodged or registered under the securities laws or regulations of Australia. It has not and will not be lodged or registered in any other jurisdiction.
By receiving this website, the recipient acknowledges and agrees that:
- it is acting as a principal and not as agent in considering applying for units in the Fund either for itself or for an investment fund managed by it;
- all information contained in the website and any written or oral communication related to the Fund is to be treated as strictly confidential information and is not to be disclosed to any other party without our prior written consent, which may be withheld in CHDPML’s absolute discretion; and
- it will rely entirely upon its own due diligence or professional advice in considering applying for units in the Fund.
Each recipient will be deemed to have acknowledged to, represented to and agreed with CHDPMLthat:
- it is, and at all times, will be a wholesale client for the purposes of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) ;
- it has been afforded an opportunity to request from CHDPML, and has received, all additional information considered by the recipient to be necessary to verify the accuracy and completeness of the information contained therein including the Constitution of the Fund and the Asset Services Agreement;
- it has not relied on the Charter Hall Group , CHDPML, its Related Bodies Corporate, its directors or employees in connection with an application of the accuracy of such information or the recipient’s application decision; and
- neither the Charter Hall Group , CHDPML, its Related Bodies Corporate, its directors or employees nor any person representing any of them, has made a representation to it with respect to the Fund or the offer or sale of any units in the Fund other than as contained in this website; and
- the recipient has read and agreed to the matters stated in the disclosures contained within this website.