Open to investment - 6.7% pa* income
- Properties 12
- Portfolio valuation $696 million
- Occupancy 100%
- WALE 8.6 years
Charter Hall Direct PFA Fund (PFA) is an unlisted property fund with an established and growing portfolio of income generating Australian office properties anchored by government or well regarded coporate tenants. The Fund was formerly known as the PFA Diversified Property Trust.
PFA is open to investment and is providing 6.7% per annum* income.
Watch our 2 minute video about the fund and its assets:
- Strong income return.
- Monthly tax-advantaged distributions.
- 5 year investment terms.
- Potential for rental income growth from quality tenants on long leases with structured rental increases.
Log on to InvestorServe> If you are already invested in PFA you can access our easy and secure online portal, InvestorServe, to access information on your holding.
PFA is a highly rated fund with an award winning fund manager.
- Click here to download Lonsec Report1 (financial advisers only)
- Click here to download Zenith Report2 (financial advisers only)
- 2018 Zenith Investment Partners & Professional Planner Award3 | Direct Property
*Yield based on actual distribution of 7.25 cpu (annualised) for the December 2018 quarter and $1.07 (Ordinary units) unit price at 1 January 2019. Distributions for future quarters may vary. Click here to obtain current unit pricing.
1. The Lonsec Ratings (assigned PFA – August 2017) presented in this document are published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Ratings are limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial products. Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. They are not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold CHDPML products, and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in these products. The Ratings are subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant documents following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the products using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at : http://www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings
2. The Zenith Investment Partners (“Zenith”) Australian Financial Services License No. 226872 rating (assigned 19 December 2017) referred to in this document is limited to “General Advice” (s766B Corporations Act 2001) for Wholesale clients only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s). Investors should seek independent financial advice before making an investment decision and should consider the appropriateness of this advice in light of their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Investors should obtain a copy of, and consider the PDS or offer document before making any decision and refer to the full Zenith Product Assessment available on the Zenith website. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Zenith usually charges the product issuer, fund manager or related party to conduct Product Assessments. Full details regarding Zenith’s methodology, ratings definitions and regulatory compliance are available on our Product Assessments and at: http://www.zenithparters.com.au/regulatory-guidelines-funds-research
3.The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 5, 2018 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.
Charter Hall Property Portfolio 2018
Direct PFA Fund added to BT Wrap and BT Panorama
Charter Hall Direct PFA Fund added to BT Wrap and BT Panorama
Government tenants and long lease terms feature in fund offering 7%pa1 income
Long lease term + 100% Government tenanted
Charter Hall’s nearly $3 billion Direct Property business, today announced that its managed CharterHall Direct PFA Fund (PFA or fund), has acquired a prominent commercial office building opposite thenational parliament building in Canberra for $58.6 million.
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice.
CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating PFA which is calculated in accordance with PFA's constitution. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to PFA. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Sign up for Direct eNews
Exclusive access to news, interviews, tips and updates about investing in direct property
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.