Open to investment - 7.25% p.a.* income
- Properties 7
- Portfolio valuation $328 million
- Occupancy 100%
- WALE 9 years
Charter Hall Direct PFA Fund (PFA) is an unlisted property fund with an established and growing portfolio of income generating Australian office properties anchored by government tenants. The Fund was formerly known as the PFA Diversified Property Trust.
PFA is open to investment and is providing 7.25% per annum* income.
Watch our 2 minute video about the fund and its assets:
- Strong income return.
- Monthly tax-advantaged distributions.
- 5 year investment term.
- Potential for rental income growth from quality tenants on long leases with structured rental increases*.
Log on to InvestorServe> If you are already invested in PFA you can access our easy and secure online portal, InvestorServe, to access information on your holding.
PFA is a highly rated fund with an award winning fund manager.
- Recommended1 by Lonsec
- 2017 CoreData SMSF Award for Commercial Property
View the reports: Click on the Lonsec logo above to download the report - please note this report is for financial advisers only
1. The Lonsec Ratings (assigned PFA – August 2017) presented in this document are published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Ratings are limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial products. Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. They are not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold CHDPML products, and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in these products. The Ratings are subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant documents following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the products using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at : http://www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings
* Forecast distributions of 7.25% per annum over the forecast period, being 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018. Forecast distributions are based on the properties in the portfolio and units on issue as as the date of the PDS. All portfolio metrics are as at 1 July 2017. Portfolio size, occupancy and weighted average lease term calculations do not include the Fund’s asset at 657 Pacific Highway, St Leonards which, as at the date of the PDS, was subject to a binding contract for sale. Additionally, these calculations include the Fund’s asset at Lot 107, Nile Street, Port Adelaide and terms of the 200 Adelaide Street, Brisbane property’s Heads of Agreement as at the date of the PDS. Refer to the PDS, in particular section 3, for further details.
New property fund focused on consumer staples tenants a first for investors
6.89% pa* income forecast from a diversified portfolio of retail and industrial properties leased to producers and distributors of everyday consumer staples
Charter Hall partners with SMSF Association to educate growing SMSF sector on benefits of investing in Australian commercial property
One of Australia’s leading property groups, Charter Hall Group, today announced a strategic partnership with the SMSF Association, an independent, professional body representing Australia’s self-managed super fund sector, and with over 1.1 million Australians now self-managing their super.
Focus on property: CBD office boom
Nick Kelly speaks to Helen Dalley on Sky News Business about the strong commercial leasing market across Sydney and Melbourne and the increase in office demand.
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice.
CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating PFA which is calculated in accordance with PFA's constitution. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to PFA. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Sign up for Direct eNews
Exclusive access to news, interviews, tips and updates about investing in direct property
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.