10 items showing
CQR Managed Investment Trusts Notice
MANAGED INVESTMENT TRUSTS – PROFORMA NOTICE FOR CUSTODIAN AND OTHER INTERMEDIARY INVESTORS IN RESPECT OF THE 28 FEBRUARY 2017 INTERIM DISTRIBUTION
Record date: 30 December 2016
Payable date: 28 February 2017
Total distribution: 14.10 cents per ordinary unit
Charter Hall Group (ASX:CHC) Half Year Results
Charter Hall upgrades FY17 OEPS growth guidance from 7% to 12%
Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) today announced its half year results for the six months to 31 December 2016.
- Statutory profit after tax of $173.3 million, up 20.8% from pcp
- Operating earnings (post tax) of $80.8 million, up 32.0% from pcp
- Operating earnings per security (post tax) of 19.6 cents, up 30.7% from pcp
- NTA growth of 28 cents per security to $3.32, up 9.2% from 30 June 2016
- Distribution of 14.4 cents per security, up 8.3% over pcp
Charter Hall Long WALE REIT - Results as at 31 December 2016
Charter Hall Long WALE REIT (ASX: CLW) (the REIT) today announced its results for the period from IPO to 31 December 2016.
Charter Hall Retail REIT Half Year Results
Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX:CQR) (the REIT) today announced its results for the half year to 31 December 2016.
Key financial results:
- Statutory profit of $178.9 million, a 71.4% increase from prior corresponding period (pcp)
- Operating earnings of $61.7 million, 15.21 cents per unit, a 0.2% increase from pcp
- Distributions of 14.1 cents per unit, up 0.7% from pcp
- Balance sheet gearing of 32.1% remains towards the lower end of the range
- Look through gearing of 35.3% remains in the middle of target range
- Portfolio value of $2.7 billion, up 6.5% from $2.5 billion at June 2016
- Net tangible assets (NTA) up 8.2% from June 2016 to $4.10 per unit
- Weighted average debt maturity of 6.0 years
- Cash and undrawn debt capacity of $128 million
Commercial property should be on SMSF trustee's agenda
With unlisted commercial property funds generating yields of more than 6% per cent and a strong long-term growth outlook for the sector, commercial property should be considered as a core asset for self-managed superannuation portfolios, a property fund industry leader says.
Charter Hall Long WALE REIT Distribution Reinvestment Plan
Charter Hall Long WALE REIT (ASX:CLW) (CLW or the REIT) today announced the establishment of a Distribution Reinvestment Plan (DRP) for the REIT.
Charter Hall Group Investor Development Showcase
Charter Hall Group releases Investor Development Showcase presentation.
Charter Hall Long WALE REIT - Accretive portfolio acquisition and capital management initiatives
Charter Hall Long WALE REIT (ASX:CLW) (CLW or the REIT) today announced the following:
- acquisition of a $65.9 million portfolio of 10 industrial properties on a sale and leaseback basis from SUEZ Recycling & Recovery Pty Limited (SUEZ) which is accretive to earnings, rent review profile and the WALE of the REIT;
- a $9.0 million or 0.8% increase in the value of the REIT’s portfolio following the revaluation process undertaken as at December 2016;
- expansion and increase of its existing debt platform through the inclusion of a new domestic Australian bank; and
- entering into of new interest rate swaps increasing the REIT’s overall hedging.
Charter Hall increases Group FUM by $700 million from net revaluations
Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) today announced that, subject to Audit review and approval by the CHC and other responsible entity Boards of the 1HFY17 financial statements, net revaluations exceeding $700m across its funds management platform are expected, resulting from predominantly independently assessed valuation gains net of capex. This $700 million increase in FUM represents 4% growth over the $17.5 billion FUM portfolio as at 30 June 2016. This FUM increase excludes the impact of on-going development expenditure and net acquisitions.
Charter Hall Board Change
Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) today announced the resignation of Mr Peter Kahan as a non- executive Director of the Charter Hall Group, effective from 20 December 2016.