10 items showing
Charter Hall Retail REIT divests two assets, both at a premium to book value
Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX:CQR) (the REIT) today announced that it has continued its disciplined investment strategy to enhance portfolio quality and earnings through the divestment of lower growth assets with the sale of two properties for a combined value of $71.8 million.
Charter Hall Completes Refinancing
Today, the Charter Hall Group (ASX:CHC) is pleased to announce that it has refinanced its $200 million secured corporate facility with a new senior unsecured $200 million credit facility plus an additional $20 million unsecured facility to support the provision of bank guarantees. The new credit facility is currently undrawn.
Charter Hall Direct PFA Fund added to BT Wrap and BT Panorama
Government tenants and long lease terms feature in fund offering 7%pa1 income
CQR - March 2018 Quarterly
Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX:CQR) (the REIT) today announced an operational update for the quarter ending 31 March 2018.
CHC - Q3 Update and Investor Presentation
CHC - Q3 Update and Investor Presentation
BHP commits to Charter Hall’s Adelaide GPO Exchange office tower
Charter Hall Group (Charter Hall or the Group) today confirmed that its $3.7 billion wholesale fund Charter Hall Prime Office Fund (CPOF) has finalised a second long-term lease at its $250 million Adelaide GPO Exchange development, with BHP. The lease takes the new office tower’s committed Net Lettable Area (NLA) to more than 90%, 18 months from practical completion.
Charter Hall and Investa JV lodges Development Application for new ~$650M office tower in Brisbane CBD
A 50:50 Joint Venture between the Charter Hall Prime Office Fund (CPOF) and Investa Commercial Property Fund (ICPF) have announced the lodgement of a Development Application (DA) for a new 40- storey office tower at 370 Queen St, Brisbane. The proposed development has an on-completion value of circa $650 million.
CQR - Notice of change of substantial holder by Charter Hall Group
Notice of change of substantial holder by Charter Hall Group
Fund Payment Notice Charter Hall Retail REIT
ATTRIBUTION MANAGED INVESTMENT TRUSTS – NOTICE FOR CUSTODIAN AND OTHER INTERMEDIARY INVESTORS IN RESPECT OF THE 28 FEBRUARY 2018 INTERIM DISTRIBUTION
Record date: 31 December 2017
Payable date: 28 February 2018
Total distribution: 14.0 cents per ordinary unit
Notice from Attribution Managed Investment Trust re fund payment
Charter Hall Retail Management Limited (“CHRML”), the responsible entity for Charter Hall Retail REIT (“REIT”), declares that the REIT is an Attribution Managed Investment Trust for the purposes of Subdivision 12-A B of Schedule 1 of the Taxation Administration Act 1953, in respect of the half year ended 31 December 2017.
Charter Hall 1H FY18 Results
Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) today announced its half year results for the period to 31 December 2017. The strength of the Group’s financial performance can be seen across key financial and operational metrics:
1H FY18 Financial highlights:
- Operating earnings per security pre-tax of 24.0 cents, up 8.3% on pcp
- Operating earnings per security post-tax of 20.4 cents, up 4.3% on pcp
- NTA per security growth of 2.6% to $3.69
- 1H FY18 Distribution of 15.6 cents per security, up 8.4% on pcp; comprising a 9.4 cents per security distribution from Charter Hall Property Trust (CHPT) and a 6.2 cents per security fully franked dividend from Charter Hall Limited (CHL)
- Statutory profit after tax of $121 million
1H FY18 Operational performance:
- Access - Secured $0.9 billion of gross equity flows, with $480 million raised in Wholesale Funds and Partnerships, $323 million raised in Direct Funds and $78 million raised in Listed Funds.
- Deploy - Completed $2.0 billion of gross property transactions comprising $1.5 billion in acquisitions and $0.5 billion in divestments.
- Manage - 10.4% growth in Funds Under Management (FUM) to $21.9 billion across a portfolio comprising 336 properties, an occupancy of 97.8%, WALE of 7.7 years and $1.5 billion of rental income.
- Invest - Property Investment (PI) Portfolio increased by 6.8% to $1.6 billion. Attractive Property Investment earnings yield of 6.4%.