Bankwest Place and Raine Square are a major commercial and retail complex, located in Perth’s Central Business District. The landmark 1.23 hectare site occupies the majority of the city block bounded by Murray, William, Wellington and Queen Streets.
- Bankwest Place is a prime office building, constructed over 22 upper floors, providing over 43,500sqm of NLA. It is fully leased to Bankwest (a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia). The 2 lower basement levels provide approximately 375 public and tenant car bays.
- Raine Square is a 3 level retail complex positioned below Bankwest Place, accessed via Murray, William and Wellington Streets, plus a pedestrian tunnel access from the William Street rail station. Raine Square has been comprehensively redeveloped during 2018/2019. It provides some 28 specialty tenancies, focused on F&B and entertainment and is anchored by a Coles Supermarket, a new 13 screen Palace cinema complex and a Rebel Sports store.
- The exciting International Fashion Precinct, comprises a stunning new “Glass Box” building, fronting Murray Street, linked into the tastefully refurbished, heritage Wentworth buildings. The Glass Box will form the new home for the iconic International brand Louis Viton, which is expected to open September 2019. A number of prestige retailers will join Lois Viton, confirming Raine Square as the new home of International Fashion and Apparel. The upper levels will be anchored by international Co Working brand Regis, who have leased approximately 3,000sqm for their “Spaces” brand.
- The heritage Royal Hotel on the corner of William and Wellington Streets is currently being refurbished and will open as a modern Hotel/Tavern facility later this year.
- Additional buildings include the Bankwest retail Superstore at 306 Murray Street and a character 3 level building at 10 Queen Street.