We aim to create and maintain a safe, engaging working environment that attracts, develops, retains and supports high-performing people.
Our people are the key to our long-term success, so we go to great lengths to equip them with what they need to meet the challenges of the future. This includes providing a work environment that:
- contributes to their professional development
- empowers them to make decisions
- supports their work/life balance
- protects their health and wellbeing.
When our people are energetic, passionate and fulfilled by their work, we all get to enjoy the benefits.
Each year, to guide our business towards our workplace goals, we make the following areas key priorities:
- Attracting, growing, retaining and developing high-performance people and teams.
- Respecting and accepting differences.
- Protecting mental health and wellbeing.
- Fostering a zero-harm environment.
Learn more about our Sustainable Workplace initiatives by viewing Charter Hall's FY15 Diversity and Inclusion Objectives