- Project type Office
- Status Completed
- Area 50,792 sqm
Take a new perspective on the work style of the future at Melbourne CBD's largest vertically connected workspace.
570 Bourke is an inspiring workplace that sets a benchmark for a new way of working. Its lifestyle-oriented workspace creates a distinct corporate presence in the heart of Melbourne's flourishing CBD.
With a design that embraces a sense of community, it's certain to attract and retain the most talented calibre of people.
The development will add 15,550sqm of A-grade office space to the existing 35,000sqm building across levels 2 to 11, creating large 2,700sqm contiguous floorplates across 12 levels.
- 28,000sqm of contiguous office space across 12 levels
- Large 2,700sqm floors for greater collaboration
- 10 level light-filled glass atrium
- Exciting new laneway, retail and café, providing immediate on-site amenity
- State-of-the-art Lifestyle Centre that encourages health and wellbeing
- Prominent signage opportunities to maximise business exposure
- Targeting a 4.5 star NABERS Energy rating for a sustainable future
|Project name||570 Bourke|
|Project address||570 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000|
|Ownership||100% - Charter Hall Prime Office Fund|
|Major tenant||Currently sourcing tenant pre-commitments|
|NABERS Energy Rating1||