10 items showing
Charter Hall Group Macquarie Australia Conference Presentation
Charter Hall’s Managing Director and Group CEO, David Harrison provided an operational update at the Macquarie Australia Conference in Sydney on 4 May 2016.
Charter Hall Retail REIT March 2016 Quarterly Operational Update
Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX:CQR) (the REIT) today announced an operational update for the quarter ending 31 March 2016.
Key Operational Highlights
The REIT has continued to deliver on its strategy with a focus on active asset management, enhancing portfolio quality and prudent capital management.
- Occupancy remained stable at 98.3%. Specialty MAT growth up from 3.5% at December 2015, to 4.5% at 31 March 2016.
- Recycling from non-core properties resulted in completion of the sale of two non-core properties for $20.3 million in Western Australia.
- Completed a second USPP continuing the REIT’s diversification into non-bank debt sources with a further 10 year US$125million US Private Placement maturing in 2026.
Charter Hall appoints Chief Investment Officer
Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) (Charter Hall or the Group) today announced it has appointed Sean McMahon as Chief Investment Officer (CIO); a newly created role identified as part of the Group’s recent organisation restructure announced on 1 February 2016.
Charter Hall Acquires Major Melbourne CBD Development Site
UNDER EMBARGO UNTIL 3PM ON MONDAY 18 APRIL 2016
Charter Hall (the Group) today announced its $2.6 billion wholesale Core Plus Office Fund (CPOF) has acquired the development rights for a 100% leasehold interest in a core Melbourne CBD development site. This follows a decision by the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning to approve the Planning Permit Application for the redevelopment of the Wesley Upper Lonsdale site at 130 Lonsdale Street.
Charter Hall Group Half Year Update - Period ending 31 December 2015
Charter Hall Group (CHC) today released its Half Year Update for the Period ending 31 December 2015.
Charter Hall Retail REIT Half Year Update - Period ending 31 December 2015
Charter Hall Retail REIT today released its Half Year Update for the Period ending 31 December 2015.
Why unlisted property is the top performer
Nick Kelly speaks to Peter Switzer on Sky News Business about why unlisted property is currently the best performing asset class.
Five of Top 10 performing funds are Charter Hall Direct funds
Charter Hall's Direct Property business continues to deliver market leading returns for investors with its funds holding five of the top 10 ranked positions in the Property Council/IPD Unlisted Core Retail Property Fund Index for the 12 months to January 2016.
Charter Hall extends partnership with Hostplus
Charter Hall (the Group) and Hostplus have extended their wholesale investment partnership creating the Long WALE Investment Partnership 2 (LWIP2), to acquire a portfolio of three established hotels currently operated by the ALH Group (ALH).
The acquisition is consistent with Charter Hall’s strategy to create institutional grade investment opportunities with long leases to strong credit quality tenants with leading market positions.
Charter Hall Group (ASX:CHC) Half Year Results
Charter Hall Group (ASX:CHC) (Charter Hall or the Group) today announced its half year results for the six months to 31 December 2015.
Half Year Financial Results Summary
- Statutory profit after tax of $143.5 million, up 259.6% from pcp, including $89m property valuation gains
- Operating earnings of $61.2 million, up 26.3% from pcp
- Operating earnings of 15.0 cents per security up 9.5% over pcp
- NTA growth of 22 cents per security to $2.98, up 8.0%
- Distribution of 13.3 cents per security up 9.9% over pcp