10 items showing
Distribution for the Half Year Ended 30 June 2018
Charter Hall Funds Management Limited, as responsible entity for Charter Hall Property Trust and Charter Hall Limited (ASX: CHC) is pleased to announce a distribution of 16.2 cents per security (cps) for the half year ending 30 June 2018. The total distribution per security for the year ending 30 June 2018 will be 31.8 cps, which represents a 6.0% increase on FY17 distribution per security of 30.0 cps.
Notification of dividend / distribution CQR
Notification of dividend / distribution CQR
Charter Hall Retail Management Limited appoints Mr Roger Davis
Charter Hall Retail Management Limited appoints Mr Roger Davis as Independent Non-Executive Director and Chair Elect
CQR establishes new wholesale partnership
Charter Hall Retail REIT establishes new wholesale partnership to acquire Gateway Plaza for $117 million
Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX:CQR) (CQR or the REIT) today announced that it has established a joint venture relationship with the Charter Hall Prime Retail Fund (CPRF), to enter into an unconditional contract to acquire Gateway Plaza in Leopold, Victoria for a total consideration of $117 million. CPRF comprises wholesale investment partner MTAA Super and Charter Hall Group.
Charter Hall Direct PFA Fund added to BT Wrap and BT Panorama
Government tenants and long lease terms feature in fund offering 7%pa1 income
CQR - March 2018 Quarterly
Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX:CQR) (the REIT) today announced an operational update for the quarter ending 31 March 2018.
Fund Payment Notice Charter Hall Retail REIT
ATTRIBUTION MANAGED INVESTMENT TRUSTS – NOTICE FOR CUSTODIAN AND OTHER INTERMEDIARY INVESTORS IN RESPECT OF THE 28 FEBRUARY 2018 INTERIM DISTRIBUTION
Record date: 31 December 2017
Payable date: 28 February 2018
Total distribution: 14.0 cents per ordinary unit
Notice from Attribution Managed Investment Trust re fund payment
Charter Hall Retail Management Limited (“CHRML”), the responsible entity for Charter Hall Retail REIT (“REIT”), declares that the REIT is an Attribution Managed Investment Trust for the purposes of Subdivision 12-A B of Schedule 1 of the Taxation Administration Act 1953, in respect of the half year ended 31 December 2017.
Charter Hall 1H FY18 Results
Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) today announced its half year results for the period to 31 December 2017. The strength of the Group’s financial performance can be seen across key financial and operational metrics:
1H FY18 Financial highlights:
- Operating earnings per security pre-tax of 24.0 cents, up 8.3% on pcp
- Operating earnings per security post-tax of 20.4 cents, up 4.3% on pcp
- NTA per security growth of 2.6% to $3.69
- 1H FY18 Distribution of 15.6 cents per security, up 8.4% on pcp; comprising a 9.4 cents per security distribution from Charter Hall Property Trust (CHPT) and a 6.2 cents per security fully franked dividend from Charter Hall Limited (CHL)
- Statutory profit after tax of $121 million
1H FY18 Operational performance:
- Access - Secured $0.9 billion of gross equity flows, with $480 million raised in Wholesale Funds and Partnerships, $323 million raised in Direct Funds and $78 million raised in Listed Funds.
- Deploy - Completed $2.0 billion of gross property transactions comprising $1.5 billion in acquisitions and $0.5 billion in divestments.
- Manage - 10.4% growth in Funds Under Management (FUM) to $21.9 billion across a portfolio comprising 336 properties, an occupancy of 97.8%, WALE of 7.7 years and $1.5 billion of rental income.
- Invest - Property Investment (PI) Portfolio increased by 6.8% to $1.6 billion. Attractive Property Investment earnings yield of 6.4%.
Charter Hall Retail REIT 1H 18 Results
Charter Hall Retail REIT delivers on strategy and positions for growth
Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX:CQR) (CQR or the REIT) today announced its results for the half year to 31 December 2017.
Key financial results:
- Operating earnings of $61.9 million or 15.30 cents per unit, an increase of 0.6% on the prior corresponding period (pcp)
- Distributions of 14.00 cents per unit, maintaining a sustainable payout ratio range between 90% to 95%
- Net tangible assets (NTA) up 1.5% to $4.19 per unit
- Pro-forma balance sheet gearing of 33.9% post asset sales remains in the middle of the 30-40% range
- Portfolio value of $2.9 billion, up 5.2% from $2.8 billion at June 2017
- Repaid and cancelled $50 million debt facility. No debt maturing until FY21
- Acquired Salamander Bay, NSW and Highfields, QLD for $215.5 million at a yield of 6.0%. Divested 11 lower growth properties for $229.8 million1 at an average yield of 6.9%
- Commenced $70 million2 of redevelopment works at Lake Macquarie, NSW and Wanneroo, WA
- Like-for-like net property income (NPI) growth of 1.3% pcp
- Majors MAT growth of 4.1% for stores in turnover
- Portfolio MAT growth of 2.3%
- Completed 118 lease renewals and 74 new leases reflecting continued focus on specialty leasing
- Stable occupancy at 97.8%
- Majors WALE of 10.8 years and portfolio WALE of 6.7 years
Charter Hall Long WALE REIT 1H FY18 Results
Charter Hall WALE Limited, as responsible entity of the Charter Hall Long WALE REIT (ASX:CLW) (CLW or the REIT) today announced its 1H FY18 results for the period from 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017. Key financial and operational highlights for the period are:
- Statutory Profit of $45.9 million;
- Operating Earnings of $27.3 million;
- Operating Earnings per security (EPS) of 13.0 cents, 1.8% above PDS 1H FY18 EPS forecast;
- Distribution per security (DPS) of 13.7 cents1;
- NTA per security increased to $4.02, reflecting 2.2% growth in the period; and
- Balance sheet gearing of 28.62%.