To access this part of the website, please select your country of residence from the following list.
The country of my primary residence is:
Due to legal restrictions, access to this website is only available to residents of Australia and New Zealand from within Australia or New Zealand. In order to access this website, you must provide the State, Territory or Province and postcode for your primary residential address within Australia or New Zealand.
The State or Territory of my primary residence in Australia or the Province of my primary residence in New Zealand is:
The postcode for my primary residence in Australia or New Zealand is:
Unfortunately, legal restrictions prevent us from allowing you access to this website. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail by clicking on the link below.
By proceeding you confirm that you are a resident of Australia or New Zealand accessing this website from within Australia or New Zealand and you represent, warrant and agree that:
- you are not in the United States or a “U.S. person”, as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“U.S. Person”), nor are you acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person;
- you will not make a copy of the documents on this website available to, or distribute a copy of such documents to, or for the account or benefit of, any U.S. Person or any person in any other place in which, or to any other person to whom, it would be unlawful to do so; and
- the state, territory or province and postcode provided by you below for your primary residence in Australia or New Zealand are true and accurate.
Unfortunately the content you are trying to access is unable to be shown. Please read and accept the terms and conditions in order to view content.
Charter Hall Long WALE REIT
[Not for release or distribution within the United States]
Charter Hall Group (ASX:CHC) (Charter Hall or the Group) today announced that the Institutional and Broker Firm Offers for the Charter Hall Long WALE REIT (Long WALE REIT or the REIT) have been fully underwritten. In addition, binding subscriptions have been received from institutional vendors (including Charter Hall) for the balance of the IPO.
Long WALE REIT will have a forecast operating earnings yield of 6.3% annualised from the period from Allotment to 30 June 2017 and 6.4% annualised for 1H FY18. At Allotment, the REIT will have 22.9% balance sheet gearing and look through gearing of 35.0%.
A Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement for the REIT is expected to be lodged with the ASX by 28 October 2016. The adjustments to the original offer under the Product Disclosure Statement dated 27 September 2016 (PDS) are:
- A $826.7 million market capitalisation via the issue of 206.7 million securities at $4.00 per security issue price;
- subscriptions for securities being received from existing institutional vendors including Charter Hall, with the balance of the revised Offer being underwritten; and
- Changes to the Offer timetable and Offer structure.
The Charter Hall DIF Reinvestment Offer and Charter Hall Group Offer under the PDS will be open to retail investors until 4 November 2016. The Group will invest up to $210 million in the REIT. Allocations under the Charter Hall DIF Reinvestment Offer and Charter Hall Group Offer may be satisfied via a reduction in the number of securities issued to the Group, which will result in a reduction in the Group’s investment in the REIT.
Investors should consider the Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement and the PDS in making any decision in connection with whether to acquire Securities in the REIT.
For further information:
For media enquiries:
|For investor enquiries:
Global Head of Investor Relations
T: +61 8651 9260