How to invest
Charter Hall manages four real estate investment trusts that are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX):
- Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC)
- Charter Hall Long WALE REIT (ASX: CLW)
- Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX: CQR)
- Charter Hall Education Trust (ASX: CQE)
You can invest in these funds via a stockbroker or online broking facility. The ASX website provides a guide to finding a broker.
Please note that, as an investment listed on the ASX, your investment is subject to real-time pricing and the value of your investment will fluctuate as priced by the market.
For up-to-the-minute information about your investment, you can register to be emailed ASX announcements as soon as they’re released.
Direct Property funds
Our Direct Property business has a strong track record managing unlisted property funds and syndicates since 1995 for investors, including SMSFs and high net worth individuals. Our products are consistently highly rated by external research groups.
Currently we have five direct property investment opportunities available:
- Charter Hall Direct Office Fund (DOF) >
- Charter Hall Direct Industrial Fund No.4 (DIF4) >
- Charter Hall Direct PFA Fund (PFA) >
- Charter Hall Direct Diversified Consumer Staples Fund (DCSF) >
- Charter Hall Maxim Property Securities Fund
If you’re considering investing in any of these funds, please speak with your financial adviser, review the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) located on the fund's homepage, or you can phone us on 1300 652 790.
If you decide to invest, simply complete the application form in the back of the PDS and post it to our registry (details are on the application form).
Significant investment visa
Looking to migrate to Australia? High net worth investors can apply for permanent residency in Australia by investing $5 million Australian dollars into investments that meet the Significant Investor Visa (SIV) guidelines. Read more about how Charter Hall funds comply with SIV guidelines.
Invest in an established Australian office portfolio
*Yield based on actual distribution of 7.25 cpu (annualised) for the March 2019 quarter, and a unit price of $1.06 (Ordinary Units) as at 1 April 2019.
Direct your investment to industrial property
* Yield based on actual distribution of 6.50 cpu (annualised) for the March 2019 quarter and a unit price of $1.07 (Ordinary Units) as at 1 April 2019.