Charter Hall Group Overview
The Group has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth and oversees a portfolio of 768 properties that is more than 5.4 million square metres in size. The ASX100 Group has over 25 years’ experience managing and investing in high quality property on behalf of institutional, wholesale and retail clients.
Charter Hall’s success is driven by our focus on our tenant and investor customers. We look to partner with our tenants, growing with them and helping meet their property needs. We invest alongside our capital partners, creating value and generating superior investment returns together.
Our $3.7 billion development pipeline creates new assets for our investors, improving future returns, while creating opportunities for our tenant partners to expand and adapt their businesses.
Sustainability and innovation are key elements of our approach. By ensuring our actions are innovative, commercially sound and make a difference to our people, customers and the environment, Charter Hall makes a positive impact for its investors, the community and the Group.
Charter Hall delivers $176 million operating earnings with 5% OEPS growth
Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) (the Group) today announced its full year results for the 12 months to 30 June 2018. Key financial and operational highlights for the period comprise:
- Operating earnings of $175.8 million, up 16.2%
- Statutory profit after tax of $250.2 million, with property revaluations predominantly contributing to the difference between operating earnings and statutory profit
- Operating earnings per security pre-tax of 43.5 cents, up 7.4%
- Operating earnings per security post-tax of 37.7 cents, up 5.0%
- NTA per security growth of 6.1% to $3.82
- Distribution per security growth of 6.0% to 31.8cps; comprising a 20.1 cent per security distribution from Charter Hall Property Trust (CHPT) and a 11.7 cent per security fully franked dividend from Charter Hall Limited (CHL)
Distribution for the Half Year Ended 30 June 2018
Charter Hall Funds Management Limited, as responsible entity for Charter Hall Property Trust and Charter Hall Limited (ASX: CHC) is pleased to announce a distribution of 16.2 cents per security (cps) for the half year ending 30 June 2018. The total distribution per security for the year ending 30 June 2018 will be 31.8 cps, which represents a 6.0% increase on FY17 distribution per security of 30.0 cps.
Charter Hall 1H FY18 Results
Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) today announced its half year results for the period to 31 December 2017. The strength of the Group’s financial performance can be seen across key financial and operational metrics:
1H FY18 Financial highlights:
- Operating earnings per security pre-tax of 24.0 cents, up 8.3% on pcp
- Operating earnings per security post-tax of 20.4 cents, up 4.3% on pcp
- NTA per security growth of 2.6% to $3.69
- 1H FY18 Distribution of 15.6 cents per security, up 8.4% on pcp; comprising a 9.4 cents per security distribution from Charter Hall Property Trust (CHPT) and a 6.2 cents per security fully franked dividend from Charter Hall Limited (CHL)
- Statutory profit after tax of $121 million
1H FY18 Operational performance:
- Access - Secured $0.9 billion of gross equity flows, with $480 million raised in Wholesale Funds and Partnerships, $323 million raised in Direct Funds and $78 million raised in Listed Funds.
- Deploy - Completed $2.0 billion of gross property transactions comprising $1.5 billion in acquisitions and $0.5 billion in divestments.
- Manage - 10.4% growth in Funds Under Management (FUM) to $21.9 billion across a portfolio comprising 336 properties, an occupancy of 97.8%, WALE of 7.7 years and $1.5 billion of rental income.
- Invest - Property Investment (PI) Portfolio increased by 6.8% to $1.6 billion. Attractive Property Investment earnings yield of 6.4%.
- Investor Centre
Charter Hall Group Investor Relations
For questions about the Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) or Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX: CQR).
Link Market Services Limited
For information about your Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) or Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX: CQR) securityholding, including tax statements and distributions, please contact our security registrar.
For more information on our history, our values, our board and management teams, corporate structure and capabilities.
Click here to view
Sustainability is a critical part of how we manage risks and enhance financial, social and environmental value across our business.
Click here to view