Charter Hall Group Overview
Since inception in 1991, Charter Hall Group (ASX code: CHC) has grown to become one of Australia’s leading property groups, with a total property portfolio of $22.5 billion.
On behalf of our institutional, wholesale and retail investors, we own and manage a huge range of quality commercial properties, comprising office buildings, supermarket-anchored retail centres, and a rapidly growing stable of industrial assets.
We deliver sustainable returns for our investors, and positive experiences for our tenants and the community, thanks to a uniquely integrated business model, coupled with a team with significant experience in property investment, asset management, property management, and project delivery.
As a Group, we listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in June 2006 under ASX Code: CHC. Charter Hall Group is a stapled security: Charter Hall Limited (CHL) is the operating business, while Charter Hall Property Trust (CHPT) co-invests in the funds and partnerships the Group manages.
Charter Hall 1H FY18 Results
Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) today announced its half year results for the period to 31 December 2017. The strength of the Group’s financial performance can be seen across key financial and operational metrics:
1H FY18 Financial highlights:
- Operating earnings per security pre-tax of 24.0 cents, up 8.3% on pcp
- Operating earnings per security post-tax of 20.4 cents, up 4.3% on pcp
- NTA per security growth of 2.6% to $3.69
- 1H FY18 Distribution of 15.6 cents per security, up 8.4% on pcp; comprising a 9.4 cents per security distribution from Charter Hall Property Trust (CHPT) and a 6.2 cents per security fully franked dividend from Charter Hall Limited (CHL)
- Statutory profit after tax of $121 million
1H FY18 Operational performance:
- Access - Secured $0.9 billion of gross equity flows, with $480 million raised in Wholesale Funds and Partnerships, $323 million raised in Direct Funds and $78 million raised in Listed Funds.
- Deploy - Completed $2.0 billion of gross property transactions comprising $1.5 billion in acquisitions and $0.5 billion in divestments.
- Manage - 10.4% growth in Funds Under Management (FUM) to $21.9 billion across a portfolio comprising 336 properties, an occupancy of 97.8%, WALE of 7.7 years and $1.5 billion of rental income.
- Invest - Property Investment (PI) Portfolio increased by 6.8% to $1.6 billion. Attractive Property Investment earnings yield of 6.4%.
Charter Hall Group 2017 Annual General Meeting
The Charter Hall Group 2017 Annual General Meeting will be held today at 2:30pm AEDT at Charter Hall Offices, Level 20, No.1 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
Results of the Charter Hall Group 2017 Annual General Meeting
The Charter Hall Group 2017 Annual General Meeting was held today at 2:30pm AEDT at Charter Hall Offices, Level 20, No.1 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Investor Centre
Charter Hall Group Investor Relations
For questions about the Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) or Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX: CQR).
Link Market Services Limited
For information about your Charter Hall Group (ASX: CHC) or Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX: CQR) securityholding, including tax statements and distributions, please contact our security registrar.
For more information on our history, our values, our board and management teams, corporate structure and capabilities.
Click here to view
Sustainability is a critical part of how we manage risks and enhance financial, social and environmental value across our business.
Click here to view