56 Anzac Street, Chullora NSW
The property comprises two substantial industrial warehouse/office facilities, with attached awning and hardstand areas situated on a site of 6.5 hectares.
Building one comprises a modern showroom/office area fronting the Hume Highway and warehouse area to the rear. It is occupied by Volvo Truck Australia and has a gross lettable area of 6,995 square metres.
Building two is a large freestanding office/warehouse of approximately 21,204 square metres. Internal clearance up to 13 metres and access is provided via a series of roller shutter doors and recessed loading docks on the south and west elevations, with a large covered awning and large open marshalling areas.
- Prominent showroom fronting Hume Highway
- Workshop minimum clearance of 10m
- Specialised workshop features include service pits, wash areas and detail areas
- Flow through access to workshop via multiple roller shutter doors
- Extensive hardstand with excellent manoeuvrability
- 150 car parks onsite
- Access via Hume Highway & Anzac Street
|Ownership||100% - Charter Hall Prime Industrial Fund|
|Total GLA (sqm)||28,198|
|Major tenants||Australia Post, Shriro, Volvo|
|100%||Charter Hall Prime Industrial Fund|
Charter Hall Completes Major Warehouse Expansion and Refurbishment in Chullora
Charter Hall today announced the completion of a major warehouse facility expansion and refurbishment at 56 Anzac Street Chullora, marked by a function attended by over 50 industrial leasing agents and members of the Charter Hall team.