372 Eastern Valley Way, Chatswood NSW
For Lease - Ideally located in Sydney’s North Shore with prominent positioning
The Chatswood Business Park is located on a high profile site at the corner of Eastern Valley Way and Smith Street, two kilometres north east of the Chatswood Regional Centre and 10 kilometres north of the Sydney CBD.
The property comprises a modern, 10 unit industrial complex that was completed in 1986. The units are constructed over two main levels and have a gross lettable area of 12,664 square metres. The estate is anchored by key bulky goods users, Petbarn and The Good Guys occupying 57% of the total GLA. Bunnings Warehouse occupies the adjoining site.
- All tenancies include 2 levels of corporate office accomodation
- High clearance warehouse space of approximately 8m
- Capacity to reconfigure ration of office to warehouse area
- Situated on a high profile site on the corner of Eastern Valley Way and Smith Street
- Existing tenants include The Good Guys and Petbarn
|Ownership||100% - Charter Hall Prime Industrial Fund|
|Total GLA (sqm)||12,664|
|Major tenants||Petbarn, The Good Guys|
|Level||Unit||Total sqm||Rental per sqm||Availability|
|100%||Charter Hall Prime Industrial Fund|
Charter Hall’s Core Plus Industrial Fund $29 million Acquisition of Chatswood Business Park
Charter Hall, one of Australia's leading property fund managers and property developers, announces that its Core Plus Industrial Fund (CPIF) has acquired off-market the Chatswood Business Park for a net price of $28 million.