36 Huntingwood Drive, Huntingwood NSW
A highly prominent facility in one of Sydney’s most sought after industrial and logistics locations with tailored corporate office accommodation.
The property comprises 5.6hectares of industrial-zoned land benefited by expansive frontage to the great Western Highway, Huntingwood Drive and the M4 Motorway.
- High exposure and prominence
- Flexibility over two tenancies
- Dedicated hardstand areas (38m-40m wide) for each tenancy
- Warehouse access via a combination of sunken dock and on-grade access as required
- ESFR Fire Suppression System
- Warehouse minimum height clearance of 10.5m and maximum of 13.7m
- All weather loading with 20m wide cantilevered awning to on-grade doors
- Sustainability initiatives such as solar capacity, rainwater recycling, LED lighting, daylight harvesting and photo luminescent exit signage
|Ownership||100% - Charter Hall Prime Industrial Fund|
|Total GLA (sqm)||31,000|
|100%||Charter Hall Prime Industrial Fund|