- Project type Industrial
- Status Current
- Area 20,000 sqm
200 Holt Street, Pinkenba QLD
Tradecoast Industrial Park is located in the Eagle Farm/Pinkenba industrial precinct is one of the most tightly held industrial precincts in Brisbane and is sought after by industrial and commercial users, given its unparalleled access to the Gateway Arterial Network, Airport, Port and the Brisbane CBD.
The property is one of the last remaining large freehold industrial development sites in the precinct with drive around access from dual entry/exit points.
Key features of Tradecoast Industrial Park:
- Direct access to key transport nodes
- Connectivity to major infrastructure
- Brand new, flexible space customisable to your business needs
- State-of-the-art design features.
The site offers warehouse tenancies ranging from approximately 3,500sqm to 20,000sqm available with office accommodation. All buildings can be developed to your specifications, incorporating the latest industrial and logistics design elements.
- Minimum 10.5m springing height
- Sunken and on-grade dock access available
- Minimum 10m wide awnings for all weather loading
- ESFR fire suppression system
- Dedicated hardstand area for each tenancy
- B-Double access
- High quality, corporate-grade offices
|Project name||TradeCoast Industrial Park|
|Project address||200 Holt Street, Pinkenba, QLD 4009|
|Project status||Development site|
|Ownership||100% - Charter Hall Prime Industrial Fund|