- Project type Industrial
- Status Current
- Area 83,000 sqm
290 Kurrajong Road, Prestons NSW
For Pre-Lease - a rare opportunity in one of Sydney’s most desired logistics locations.
Be one of the first to secure your new warehouse facilities at one of the last remaining large scale sites in Prestons; the new M5/M7 Logistics Park.
Prestons is fast becoming Sydney’s preferred location for businesses undertaking both metropolitan and interstate distribution. Strategically located with proximity to key infrastructure nodes, providing exceptional connectivity to your customers and suppliers.
Key Features of M5/M7 Logistics Park:
- Flexible warehouse configurations ranging 9,500sqm - 27,000sqm.
- Customisable building features tailored to your business needs.
- Certainty of delivery with services and building pad already complete.
- DA approved, available Q4 2019.
- Exposure to Kurrajong Road.
The site offers warehouse tenancies ranging from approximately 7,000sqm to 27,500sqm available with office accommodation. All buildings can be developed to your specifications, incorporating the latest industrial and logistics design elements.
- Springing height minimum of 10.1m
- Awnings (span of 15m)
- 39.5m wide hardstand
- Combination of on-grade and recessed docks optimised to ensure seamless loading
- ESFR K25 Sprinklers
- B-triple designed access
- Solar PV (100kWh)
- Optimised cubic capacity allowing storage of over 35,000 pallets*
*Indicative only, based on 1350mm pallet heights.
|Project name||M5/M7 Logistics Park|
|Project address||290 Kurrajong Road, Prestons, NSW 2170|
|Project status||Development site|
|Ownership||100% - Charter Hall Prime Industrial Fund|