Online access to investor information
InvestorServe is our secure online facility where you can access information on your holding held by our unit registry, Boardroom.
If you aren't registered yet, simply contact the registry.
Users can access or update information about their investment in a number of Charter Hall unlisted property funds online.
- View your current holding balance and transaction history
- View your distribution payment information and instructions
- View and change your address and other personal details
- Update your tax file number (TFN) or Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Update your correspondence preferences - make the switch to electronic communications
- Access all previous statements and correspondence up to 24 months prior.
To gain secure online access to your information, you will need to enter your:
- Username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, you will find a link to reset this.
- If you have never logged on before, please click the button titled “Regsiter now” or contact the registry directly.
- About us
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.