• What is the value of my investment?

    The balance of your investment can be calculated by multiplying the number of units held by the trust’s current unit price. The number of units you hold is stated on the latest distribution statement sent to you or you can download the latest pricing from our trust unit price page.

    Alternatively, you can log on to Charter Hall InvestServe or contact our registry. Please ensure you have your investor number when requesting this information.

  • When are distributions paid?

    The trust pays monthly distributions. Distributions are generally paid on or around the 20th of the month. For further information go to our trust distributions page.

  • When will I receive my annual taxation statement?

    Annual taxation statements are mailed to investors in August. The annual taxation statement shows the taxation components of the distribution payments made throughout the year. Investors should wait to receive this statement before lodging their tax return. Please contact your tax adviser should you have any questions on the information contained within the taxation statement.

  • How do I update my personal details?

    To notify a change of your details, please log on to Charter Hall InvestServe. Alternatively, please advise our registry in writing using the relevant form based on your circumstances. Forms can be found on our trust downloads page.

    Please note the important requirements you should attach to your completed change of details form, as appropriate:

    Change of name by marriage:

    • original certified copy of the marriage certificate
    • letter of request with current and new signature

    Change of name by divorce: 

    • original certified copy of your marriage, birth certificate or any other legally recognised document to confirm your maiden name
    • letter of request with current and new signature 

    Change of name by deed poll: 

    • original certified copy of the deed poll confirming your signature
    • letter of request with current and new signature

    Change of company name: 

    • original certified copy of the certificate of incorporation reflecting the change in the name of the company 
    • letter of request signed by the relevant parties
    • new signature or Power Of Attorney list

    Forms are to be returned to:

    Boardroom Pty Limited
    GPO Box 3993
    Sydney NSW 2001 
    Phone: 1300 137 895

  • Can I transfer my holding to another entity or person?

    Yes, a transfer takes place when you decide to sell all or part of your investment to another person or entity. A transfer is a change of ownership of units within the same trust. A separate standard transfer form is required to transfer your holding for each registered holding.  Please seek financial advice. The standard transfer form can be found on our trust downloads page. 

    Please note that when a transfer takes place, our registry treats this as a new holding, even if it is a simple name change with the same trustees or company directors. Therefore all banking details, tax file numbers, Australian business numbers (ABNs) and adviser details will need to be provided on the new transfer form.

  • How do I withdraw my units in the trust?

    The trust is not open to daily withdrawals. The trust is an illiquid investment and investors should expect to redeem their investment in the trust only when the trust is wound up.

  • How do I notify Charter Hall of my tax file number (TFN)?

    If you do not provide your tax file number on your original application form, you can provide it at any time in the future. Please note it is not compulsory to quote your TFN, however withholding tax will be taken from any payments from Investors who elect not to provide their TFN. These investors will then be required to claim the withholding tax through their annual tax return. The tax file number form can be found on our trust downloads page.

  • What is an APIR® code?

    A unique identifier issued by APIR® to participants and products within the financial services industry. The Trust's APIR® code is MAQ0853AU. 

  • What is the term of the trust?

    The trust has an initial six-year term ending on or around June 2022, unless the property is sold earlier. The term can be extended for a period of up to two years by a special resolution of investors. Review events will occur at least once every two years after the initial six-year term and a liquidity strategy will be implemented to at this time. 

  • How do I add to my current investment?

    The trust is not open to new applications and additional investments. 

  • What is a certified document and who can certify a document?

    Copies of documents provided in support of an application, or other purposes stated, must be certified as true copies of the original documents.

    Certified copies are true copies of original documents with an original certification from the certifier. A certified copy is a documentthat has been certified as a true copy of the original document by one of the following persons:

    • an officer with, or authorised representative of, a holder of an AFSL, having two or more continuous years of service with oneor more licensees;
    • an officer with two or more continuous years of service with one or more financial institutions (for the purposes of theStatutory Declarations Regulations 1993 (Cth));
    • a finance company officer with two or more continuous years of service with one or more finance companies (for thepurposes of the Statutory Declarations Regulations 1993 (Cth));
    • a Justice of the Peace;
    • a notary public (for the purposes of the Statutory Declarations Regulations 1993 (Cth));
    • an agent of Australian Postal Corporation who is in charge of an office supplying postal services to the public; 
    • a permanent employee of Australian Postal Corporation with two or more years of continuous service who is employed in anoffice supplying postal services to the public;
    • a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, CPA Australia or the Institute of Public Accountants with two or more years of continuous membership;
    • a person who is enrolled on the roll of the Supreme Court of a state or territory, or the High Court of Australia, as a legal practitioner (however described);
    • a judge of a court;
    • a magistrate;
    • a chief executive officer of a Commonwealth court;
    • a registrar or deputy registrar of a court;
    • a police officer; or
    • an Australian consular officer or an Australian diplomatic officer (within the meaning of the Consular Fees Act 1955 (Cth)).

    Certified copies can only be accepted in hard copy by mail (not by fax, email, etc).

    The certifier must confirm the copy is certified as a true copy of the original documentation and clearly state their name andcategory. An example of appropriate certification wording is:

    “I certify this (and the following pages each of which I have signed/initialled) to be a true copy of the document shown andreported to me as the original.”

  • What is the fee paid to my adviser?

    If you have appointed an adviser on the application form or by using the adviser appointment form, your investment may be subject to an adviser professional fee for service as mutually agreed and instructed to us. The fee can be a percentage of the application amount or a dollar value. If no adviser is appointed there will be no fee deducted. Please contact your adviser for more details or our registry on 1300 137 895.

  • Does the Responsible Entity comply with the new dispute resolution requirements?

    Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited (Issuer) confirms it has a legally compliant dispute resolution system that is, and will continue to be, available to retail clients who invest in the Issuer’s products via Investor Directed Portfolio Service (IDPS) or IDPS-like platforms, as if the investor was a direct investor. We confirm this includes a compliant internal dispute resolution procedure and membership of one or more dispute resolution schemes.


Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom

For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.

Charter Hall (manager)

For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.