Invest in DCSF
Investing with Charter Hall is easy, with the following 4 steps.
And if at any time you need help just contact us on 1300 652 790.
|Read the Product Disclosure Statement.||Consider the offer, paying particular attention to the risks set out in section 6.|
|Consult your financial adviser, stockbroker or other professional adviser. You can also call us on
1300 652 790.
|Complete a application form and mail it to us.|
Before you begin an application, its worth having the following information ready.
- your investor number
- email address
- email address
- your Drivers Licence, Passport or Medicare Card (for individual or joint investors)
- your company name, ABN and registered office address - refer to your ASIC certificate or http://abr.business.gov.au (for companies)
- your super fund name, address - refer to your SMSF registration or http://superfundlookup.gov.au (for super funds)
Frequently asked questions
I'm not sure if my documents are correctly Certified?
Page two of the identification form will tell you all you need to know about certified documents. If you have any questions contact registry.
What is the minimum investment amount?
The minimum investment amount for direct investors is $20,000, and the minimum additional investment is $1,000.
What form of payment do you accept?
- BPAY® is for Australian investors only, and a reference number must be included on your application. To request a BPAY® reference number contact registry
- Electronic funds transfer to the following account, and remember to include a reference (name of applicant) on the application form
Account name: CHDPML – CH Direct Diversified Consumer Staples Fund Application Account
BSB: 033 002
Account number: 003 951
- Direct debit is for Australian investors only, and you must complete the seperate direct debit request form and return it with your application.
- Cheques made payable to ‘CHDPML – CH Direct Diversified Consumer Staples Fund Application Account’ crossed 'not negotiable'
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice.
CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating DCSF which is calculated in accordance with DCSF's constitution. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to DCSF. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.