Open to investment - 6.6% pa* income
- Properties 8
- Portfolio valuation $117 million
- Occupancy 100%
- WALE 7.5 years
Charter Hall Direct Diversified Consumer Staples Fund (DCSF) an unlisted property fund with a diversified and growing portfolio of properties leased to distributors and producers of consumer staples goods.
DCSF is open to investment and is providing 6.6% per annum* income.
- Strong income return.
- Monthly tax-advantaged distributions.
- Five year investment terms.
- Potential for income and capital growth.
- Consumer staples strongly correlated to population growth.
Read the PDS and ready to apply? Before you do, check out our helpful tips on the How to invest page.
DCSF is a highly rated fund with an award winning fund manager.
- Click here to download the Lonsec Report1 (financial advisers only)
- 2018 Zenith Investment Partners & Professional Planner Award2 | Direct Property
* Yield based on actual distribution of 6.75 cpu (annualised) for the March 2019 quarter, and a unit price of $1.01 (Ordinary Units) as at 1 April 2019. Distributions for future quarters may vary. Click here to obtain current unit pricing.
1. The Lonsec Ratings (assigned DCSF – February 2019) presented in this document are published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Ratings are limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial products. Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. They are not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold CHDPML products, and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in these products. The Ratings are subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant documents following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the products using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at : http://www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings
2. The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 5, 2018 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.
Charter Hall Property Portfolio 2018
New property fund focused on consumer staples tenants a first for investors
6.89% pa* income forecast from a diversified portfolio of retail and industrial properties leased to producers and distributors of everyday consumer staples
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice.
CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating DCSF which is calculated in accordance with DCSF's constitution. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to DCSF. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Sign up for Direct eNews
Exclusive access to news, interviews, tips and updates about investing in direct property
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.
Direct your investment to industrial property
* Yield based on actual distribution of 6.50 cpu (annualised) for the March 2019 quarter and a unit price of $1.07 (Ordinary Units) as at 1 April 2019.