Open to investment - 6.89% p.a.* income
- Properties 6
- Portfolio valuation $62 million
- Occupancy 100%
- WALE 8.8 years
Charter Hall Direct Diversified Consumer Staples Fund (DCSF) an unlisted property fund with a diversified and growing portfolio of properties leased to distributors and producers of consumer staples goods.
DCSF is open to investment and is providing 6.89% per annum* income.
- Strong income return.
- Monthly tax-advantaged distributions.
- Initial 5 year investment term.
- Potential for income and capital growth.
- Consumer staples strongly correlated to population growth.
Read the PDS and ready to apply? Before you do, check out our helpful tips on the How to invest page.
DCSF is a highly rated fund with an award winning fund manager.
- Recommended1 by Lonsec
View the reports: Click on the Lonsec logo above to download the report - please note this report is for financial advisers only
1. The Lonsec Ratings (assigned DCSF – November 2017) presented in this document are published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Ratings are limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial products. Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. They are not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold CHDPML products, and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in these products. The Ratings are subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant documents following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the products using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at : http://www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings
* Forecast distributions of 6.89% per annum over the forecast period, being 1 October 2017 to 30 June 2018 (annualised) based on $1.00 entry price per unit. Forecast distributions are based on the initial portfolio and assumes participation in the limited offer (the forecast distribution for units not part of the limited offer is 6.75% pa). See the PDS for details.
New property fund focused on consumer staples tenants a first for investors
6.89% pa* income forecast from a diversified portfolio of retail and industrial properties leased to producers and distributors of everyday consumer staples
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice.
CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating DCSF which is calculated in accordance with DCSF's constitution. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to DCSF. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Sign up for Direct eNews
Exclusive access to news, interviews, tips and updates about investing in direct property
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.
Direct your investment to industrial property
Yield based on forecast distribution of 6.50 cents per unit over the forecast period being 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018 (annualised), and $1.03 unit price at 1 April 2018.