Online access to investor information
InvestorServe is our secure online facility where you can access information on your holding held by our unit registry, Boardroom.
If you aren't registered yet, simply contact the registry.
Users can access or update information about their investment in a number of Charter Hall unlisted property funds online.
- View your current holding balance and transaction history
- View your distribution payment information and instructions
- View and change your address and other personal details
- Update your tax file number (TFN) or Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Update your correspondence preferences - make the switch to electronic communications
- Access all previous statements and correspondence up to 24 months prior.
To gain secure online access to your information, you will need to enter your:
- Username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, you will find a link to reset this.
- If you have never logged on before, please click the button titled “Regsiter now” or contact the registry directly.
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice.
CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating PFA which is calculated in accordance with PFA's constitution. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to PFA. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.