Entitlement Offer (now closed)
The following information is for current and previous investors and relates to historical information about the fund (known previously as Charter Hall Direct Property Fund and Macquarie Direct Property Fund).
- Historical unit prices for CHDPF Retail, Wholesale and Ordinary Unit classes can be viewed here >
- These Unit classes are now closed for investment.
- The entry (buy) or exit (sell) price for a class of units has been calculated as the total of CHDPF net assets attributable to those units divided by the number of units on issue and adjusted for transaction costs (i.e. buy spread/sell spread).
- View the distributions paid from inception >
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- CHDPF’s year end for tax purposes was 30 June, at which time the net income and the components of the distribution are determined.
- The total annual distribution was advised in the annual tax statement, which was mailed to investors in August 2014. If you need a replacement annual tax statement contact our registry, Boardroom.
- CHDPF is a managed investment trust for the purpose of Subdivision 12-H of the Taxation Administration Act 1953 (Cth). These components are provided solely for the purposes of Subdivision 12-H and should not be used for any other purpose. This information has been made available to assist custodians and nominee companies to determine the appropriate level of withholding tax to be applied to foreign investors.
- Distribution history for the purposes of subdivision 12-H: View recent > or View historic >
ASIC Regulatory Guide 46 (RG46)
- In line with RG46, our RG46 Disclosure Guide provides information in the interests of improved disclosure for retail investors. View RG 46 Disclosure >
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice. CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating DOF which, in accordance with DOF's constitution, are calculated by reference to the value of the assets of DOF. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to DOF. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.