Open to investment - 6% p.a.* income
- Properties 10
- Portfolio valuation $1.2 billion
- Occupancy 100%
- WALE 9 years
Charter Hall Direct Office Fund (DOF) is an unlisted property fund investing in a diversified portfolio of high quality Australian CBD office properties. The property portfolio is independently valued every 12 months with individual property valuations spread across quarters.
DOF is open to investment and is providing 6% per annum* income.
Watch our 3 minute video about the fund and its assets:
Log on to InvestorServe> If you are already invested in DOF you can access our easy and secure online portal, InvestorServe, for information on your holding.
DOF is a highly rated fund with an award winning fund manager.
- Highly Recommended1 by Lonsec
- Highly Recommended by Zenith
- 2017 Professional Planner Zenith Fund Award
- 2017 Money Management/Lonsec Fund Manager of the Year
- 2017 CoreData SMSF Award for Commercial Property
- 2016 Professional Planner Zenith Fund Award
- 2015 CoreData SMSF Award for Commercial Property
View the reports: Click on the logos above to download the report. Lonsec and Zenith reports are for financial advisers only.
* Yield based on forecast FY18 distribution of 8.0 cents per unit and $1.31 unit price at 30 September 2017. Distributions for future quarters may vary.
1. The Lonsec Rating (assigned April 2016) presented in this document is published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Rating is a “class service” (as defined in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 (NZ)) or is limited to “General Advice” and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial product(s). In New Zealand it must only be provided to “wholesale clients” (as defined in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 (NZ)). Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. It is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold Charter Hall product(s), and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in this product(s). The Rating is subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant document(s) following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the product(s) using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at: http://www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings.
The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 6, 2017 and October 6, 2017 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.
Charter Hall partners with SMSF Association to educate growing SMSF sector on benefits of investing in Australian commercial property
One of Australia’s leading property groups, Charter Hall Group, today announced a strategic partnership with the SMSF Association, an independent, professional body representing Australia’s self-managed super fund sector, and with over 1.1 million Australians now self-managing their super.
8-year lease at 1 Nicholson St, Melbourne CBD
One of Australia’s largest investors of investment-grade office buildings, Charter Hall Group, today announced its market leading Direct Office Fund (DOF) has leased several floors at 1 Nicholson Street, on the northern edge of Melbourne CBD for an 8-year term.
Charter Hall launches new direct industrial fund to meet investor demand for income yield and resilient growth
Charter Hall Group today announced the launch of its fourth Direct Industrial Fund (DIF4) which features a target income yield of 6.5%* plus capital growth.
DIF4 will invest in a portfolio of high quality industrial property that is 99.8% occupied and has a long weighted average lease expiry (WALE) of more than 15 years.
The initial portfolio comprises exposure to a portfolio of 27 industrial logistic assets geographically dispersed throughout Australia. The total gross assets of DIF4 initially comprise $84 million however, this is expected to grow to over $400 million as additional equity is raised and deployed.
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice. CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating DOF which, in accordance with DOF's constitution, are calculated by reference to the value of the assets of DOF. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to DOF. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Sign up for Direct eNews
Exclusive access to news, interviews, tips and updates about investing in direct property
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.