Open to investment - 5.8% pa* income
- Properties 13
- Portfolio valuation $1.7 billion
- Occupancy 100%
- WALE 8.7 years
Charter Hall Direct Office Fund (DOF) is an unlisted property fund investing in a diversified portfolio of high quality Australian CBD office properties. The property portfolio is independently valued every 12 months with individual property valuations spread across quarters.
DOF is open to investment and is providing 5.8% per annum* income.
Watch our 3 minute video about the fund and its assets:
Log on to InvestorServe> If you are already invested in DOF you can access our easy and secure online portal, InvestorServe, for information on your holding.
DOF is a highly rated fund with an award winning fund manager.
- Click here to download Lonsec Report1(financial advisers only)
- Click here to download Zenith Report2 (financial advisers only)
- 2018, 2017 & 2016 Zenith Investment Partners & Professional Planner Award3 | Direct Property
- 2017 Money Management/Lonsec Fund Manager of the Year
- 2017 & 2015 CoreData SMSF Award for Commercial Property
* Yield is based on the the fund's actual distribution of 8.25 cpu (annualised) for the September 2018 quarter, and a unit price of $1.42 as at 1 October 2018. The distribution reflects an increase in the 8.0 cpu (annualised) distribution paid in the previous quarter. Distributions for future quarters may vary. Click here to obtain current unit pricing.
1. The Lonsec Rating (assigned July 2018) presented in this document is published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Rating is a “class service” (as defined in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 (NZ)) or is limited to “General Advice” and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial product(s). In New Zealand it must only be provided to “wholesale clients” (as defined in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 (NZ)). Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. It is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold Charter Hall product(s), and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in this product(s). The Rating is subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant document(s) following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the product(s) using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at: http://www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings.
2. The Zenith Investment Partners (“Zenith”) Australian Financial Services License No. 226872 rating (assigned ) referred to in this document is limited to “General Advice” (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001) for Wholesale clients only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account the objectives,financial situation or needs of any individual. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s). Investors should seek independent financial advice before making an investment decision and should consider the appropriateness of this advice in light of their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Investors should obtain a copy of, and consider the PDS or offer document before making any decision and refer to the full Zenith Product Assessment available on the Zenith website. Zenith usually charges the product issuer, fund manager or a related party to conduct Product Assessments. Full details regarding Zenith’s methodology, ratings definitions and regulatory compliance are available on our Product Assessment’s and at http://www.zenithpartners. com.au/RegulatoryGuidelines.
3. The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 6, 2016 and October 6, 2017 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.
Charter Hall Property Portfolio 2018
Second Notice under section 601GCA(3) of the Corporations Act
Notice regarding new AMIT Regime
This information is published by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited (RE) as responsible entity of each of the trusts identified below (each, the Trust) under section 601GCB(2) of the Corporations Act as modified by ASIC Corporations (Attribution Managed Investment Trusts) Instrument 2016/489 (Class Order) to inform members of the Trust (Members) that the RE has amended the constitution for each Trust (each, the Constitution) to allow the Trust to be operated as an attribution managed investment trust under the new AMIT Regime.
Notice under section 601GCA(3) of the Corporations Act
This notice is published by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited (RE) as responsible entity of each of the trusts identified below (each, the Trust) under section 601GCA(3) of the Corporations Act as modified by ASIC Corporations (Attribution Managed Investment Trusts) Instrument 2016/489 (Class Order) to inform members of the Trust (Members) that the RE proposes to amend the constitution for each Trust (each, the Constitution) to allow the Trust to be operated as an attribution managed investment trust under the new AMIT Regime.
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice. CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating DOF which, in accordance with DOF's constitution, are calculated by reference to the value of the assets of DOF. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to DOF. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Sign up for Direct eNews
Exclusive access to news, interviews, tips and updates about investing in direct property
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.