• How do I invest or add to my current investment?

    The fund is open to new applications and additional investments. See the How to invest page for more information or call 1300 652 790.

  • What is the fee paid to my adviser?

    If you have appointed an adviser on the application form or by using the Adviser Appointment form, your investment may be subject to an adviser professional fee for service as mutually agreed and instructed to Charter Hall on the form. The fee can be a percentage of the application amount or a dollar value. If no adviser is appointed, there will be no fee deducted.  Please contact your adviser for more details or our registry.

  • What is a certified document, and who can certify a document?

    Copies of documents provided in support of an application, or other purposes stated, must be certified as true copies of the original documents.

    Certified copies are true copies of original documents with an original certification from the certifier. A certified copy is a document that has been certified as a true copy of the original document by one of the following persons:

    • an officer with, or authorised representative of, a holder of an AFSL, having two or more continuous years of service with one or more licensees;
    • an officer with two or more continuous years of service with one or more financial institutions (for the purposes of the Statutory Declarations Regulations 1993 (Cth));
    • a finance company officer with two or more continuous years of service with one or more finance companies (for the purposes of the Statutory Declarations Regulations 1993 (Cth));
    • a Justice of the Peace; 
    • a notary public (for the purposes of the Statutory Declarations Regulations 1993 (Cth));
    • an agent of Australian Postal Corporation who is in charge of an office supplying postal services to the public;
    • a permanent employee of Australian Postal Corporation with two or more years of continuous service who is employed in an office supplying postal services to the public;
    • a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, CPA Australia or the Institute of Public Accountants with two or more years of continuous membership;
    • a person who is enrolled on the roll of the Supreme Court of a state or territory, or the High Court of Australia, as a legal practitioner (however described); 
    • a judge of a court;
    • a magistrate;
    • a chief executive officer of a Commonwealth court;
    • a registrar or deputy registrar of a court;
    • a police officer; or
    • an Australian consular officer or an Australian diplomatic officer (within the meaning of the Consular Fees Act 1955 (Cth)).

    Certified copies can only be accepted in hard copy by mail (not by fax, email, etc).

    The certifier must confirm the copy is certified as a true copy of the original documentation and clearly state their name and category. An example of appropriate certification wording is:

    “I certify this (and the following pages each of which I have signed/initialled) to be a true copy of the document shown and reported to me as the original.”

  • What is the term of the fund?

    The fund will have an initial term of five years, ending in or around November 2021. Thereafter, the fund will have rolling five-year terms. At the end of each term, there will be a liquidity event. For further details, please see the product disclosure statement. 

  • What is an APIR® code?

    A unique identifier issued by APIR® to participants and products within the financial services industry. DIF4’s APIR® code is MAQ0854AU.

  • How do I update my personal details?

    To notify a change of your details, please log on to Charter Hall Investor Online. Alternatively, please advise our registry in writing using the relevant form based on your circumstances. Forms can be found on our fund downloads page.

    Please note these important requirements to attach after completing the Change of Details form:

    Change of name by marriage:

    • original certified copy of the marriage certificate
    • letter of request with current and new signature

    Change of name by divorce:

    • original certified copy of your marriage, birth certificate or any other legally recognised document to confirm your maiden name
    • letter of request with current and new signature

    Change of name by deed poll:

    • original certified copy of the deed poll confirming your signature
    • letter of request with current and new signature

    Change of company name:

    • original certified copy of the certificate of incorporation reflecting the change in the name of the company
    • letter of request signed by the relevant parties.
    • new signature or Power Of Attorney list

  • When are distributions paid?

    The fund pays quarterly distributions in April, July, October and January following the end of each quarter. Distributions are generally paid on or around the 15th of the month. For further information go to the Distribution page.

  • What is the value of my investment?

    The balance of your investment can be worked out by multiplying the number of units held by the current unit price. The number of units you hold can be located on the latest distribution statement sent to you. 

    Alternatively you can log on to Charter Hall Investor Online or contact our registry on 1300 137 895. Please ensure you have your investor number when requesting this information.

  • Who do I speak to about my investment in the fund?

    You should speak to your financial adviser, other professional adviser, registry and/or Charter Hall.

    Alternatively, you can log on to Charter Hall Investor Online or contact our registry on 1300 137 895 for all account or administrative issues including:

    • account balances
    • statement re-prints
    • processing of your application form
    • changing your address, bank account details  or name
    • recording your tax file number
    • checking your holding balance and unit price
    • assistance with other administrative matters

  • Does the Responsible Entity comply with the new dispute resolution requirements?

    Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited (Issuer) confirms it has a legally compliant dispute resolution system that is, and will continue to be, available to retail clients who invest in the Issuer’s products via Investor Directed Portfolio Service (IDPS) or IDPS-like platforms, as if the investor was a direct investor. We confirm this includes a compliant internal dispute resolution procedure and membership of one or more dispute resolution schemes.

  • Can I participate in the distribution reinvestment plan?

    The option to reinvest your distributions is only available to Australian or New Zealand resident investors. The terms of any distribution reinvestment plan can be found on the distributions page of the website.


Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom

For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.

Charter Hall (manager)

For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.

Invest in an established Australian office portfolio


*Yield based on actual distribution of 7.25 cpu (annualised) for the June 2018 quarter and $1.05 unit price at 1 July 2018.
Learn more