Open to investment
- Properties 4+
- Portfolio valuation $196.9 million
- Occupancy 100%
- WALE 11.6 years
The Charter Hall Direct Industrial Fund No.4 (DIF4) is an unlisted property fund investing in quality Australian industrial properties.
Watch our 2-minute video below:
DIF4 is the fourth in the successful and highly rated industrial fund series which initially launched in 2010. More than $400 million of equity was raised for the first three industrial funds.
By investing in DIF4, you have the potential to receive sustainable and stable tax-advantaged income paid quarterly. Distributions are derived from real properties with long-term leases, annual rent increases and the potential for capital growth.
- 6.5% per annum income return (based on the forecast FY2018 distribution rate of 6.50 cents per unit. Distributions for future quarters may vary. )
- 5 year investment term and defined exit
- Recommended by Lonsec1
- Tax-advantaged distributions paid quarterly
- Minimum investment of $20,000
1. The Lonsec Ratings (assigned DIF4 – November 2016) presented in this document are published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Ratings are limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial products. Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. They are not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold CHDPML products, and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in these products. The Ratings are subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant documents following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the products using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at : http://www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings
The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 7, 2016 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.
Charter Hall partners with SMSF Association to educate growing SMSF sector on benefits of investing in Australian commercial property
One of Australia’s leading property groups, Charter Hall Group, today announced a strategic partnership with the SMSF Association, an independent, professional body representing Australia’s self-managed super fund sector, and with over 1.1 million Australians now self-managing their super.
Charter Hall launches new direct industrial fund to meet investor demand for income yield and resilient growth
Charter Hall Group today announced the launch of its fourth Direct Industrial Fund (DIF4) which features a target income yield of 6.5%* plus capital growth.
DIF4 will invest in a portfolio of high quality industrial property that is 99.8% occupied and has a long weighted average lease expiry (WALE) of more than 15 years.
The initial portfolio comprises exposure to a portfolio of 27 industrial logistic assets geographically dispersed throughout Australia. The total gross assets of DIF4 initially comprise $84 million however, this is expected to grow to over $400 million as additional equity is raised and deployed.
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice. CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating DIF4 which, in accordance with DIF4's constitution, are calculated by reference to the value of the assets of DIF4. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to DIF4. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Investor Centre
- Unit Price
- Downloads & Forms
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund. This includes account balances, unit price and distribution enquiries, requesting a statement, changing contact details and assistance with investor online facilities. Please have your investor number (as shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund. This includes a funds performance, strategic direction, property portfolio holding and new investment opportunities.