Open to investment - 6.0% pa* income
- Properties 8
- Portfolio valuation $349 million
- Occupancy 100%
- WALE 10.4 years
The Charter Hall Direct Industrial Fund No.4 (DIF4) is an unlisted property fund investing in quality Australian industrial properties. DIF4 is the fourth in the successful and highly rated industrial fund series which initially launched in 2010.
DIF4 is open to investment and is providing 6.0% per annum* income.
Watch our 2-minute video on the fund and its assets below:
By investing in DIF4, you have the potential to receive sustainable and stable tax-advantaged income paid quarterly. Distributions are derived from real properties with long-term leases, annual rent increases and the potential for capital growth.
- 5 year investment terms
- Tax-advantaged distributions paid quarterly
- Minimum investment of $20,000
Log on to InvestorServe> If you are already invested in DIF4 access our easy and secure online portal, InvestorServe, for information on your holding.
DIF4 is a highly rated fund with an award winning fund manager
- Click here to download Lonsec report1 (financial advisers only)
- Click here to download Zenith report2 (financial advisers only)
- 2018 Zenith Investment Partners & Professional Planner Award3 | Direct Property
* Yield based on actual distribution of 6.50 cpu (annualised) for the March 2019 quarter and $1.07 unit price (Ordinary units) at 1 April 2019. Distributions for future quarters may vary. Click here to obtain current unit pricing.
1. The Lonsec Ratings (assigned DIF4 –April 2019) presented in this document are published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Ratings are limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial products. Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. They are not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold CHDPML products, and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in these products. The Ratings are subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant documents following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the products using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at : http://www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings.
2. The Zenith Investment Partners Pty Ltd (ACN 103 132 672) (“Zenith”) Australian Financial Services Licence No. 226872 rating (Charter Hall Direct Industrial Fund No.4 assigned 12 March 2019) referred to in this document is limited to “general advice” (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) for wholesale clients only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s). Investors should seek independent financial advice before making an investment decision and should consider the appropriateness of this advice in light of their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Investors should obtain a copy of, and consider the PDS or offer document before making any decision and refer to the full Zenith Product Assessment available on the Zenith website. Zenith usually charges the product issuer, fund manager or a related party to conduct Product Assessments. Full details regarding Zenith’s methodology, ratings definitions and regulatory compliance are available on our Product Assessment’s and at http://www.zenithpartners.com.au/RegulatoryGuidelines.
3. The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 5, 2018 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.
Charter Hall Property Portfolio 2018
Second Notice under section 601GCA(3) of the Corporations Act
Notice regarding new AMIT Regime
This information is published by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited (RE) as responsible entity of each of the trusts identified below (each, the Trust) under section 601GCB(2) of the Corporations Act as modified by ASIC Corporations (Attribution Managed Investment Trusts) Instrument 2016/489 (Class Order) to inform members of the Trust (Members) that the RE has amended the constitution for each Trust (each, the Constitution) to allow the Trust to be operated as an attribution managed investment trust under the new AMIT Regime.
Notice under section 601GCA(3) of the Corporations Act
This notice is published by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited (RE) as responsible entity of each of the trusts identified below (each, the Trust) under section 601GCA(3) of the Corporations Act as modified by ASIC Corporations (Attribution Managed Investment Trusts) Instrument 2016/489 (Class Order) to inform members of the Trust (Members) that the RE proposes to amend the constitution for each Trust (each, the Constitution) to allow the Trust to be operated as an attribution managed investment trust under the new AMIT Regime.
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice. CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating DIF4 which, in accordance with DIF4's constitution, are calculated by reference to the value of the assets of DIF4. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to DIF4. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- How to invest
- Property Portfolio
- Unit Price
- Quarterly Updates
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.