You can access or update information about your investment in a number of Charter Hall unlisted property funds online using this facility, including:
- View your current holding balance and transaction history
- View your distribution payment information
- View your distribution payment instructions
- View and change your address and personal details
- Update your tax file number (TFN) or Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Update your correspondence preferences
- Access all previous statements and correspondence up to 24 months prior.
To gain secure online access to your information, you will need to enter your:
- Username and password. If you have forgotten your password please click on the link provided.
- If you have never logged on before, please click the button titled “Not yet a Member?”
This information has been prepared by Charter Hall Direct Property Management Limited ABN 56 073 623 784; AFSL 226849 (‘CHDPML’) for information purposes only. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to subscribe or purchase or a recommendation of any securities referred to herein and the information has not taken into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice.
CHDPML does not receive fees in respect of the general financial product advice they may provide, however they will receive fees for operating Charter Hall Direct Industrial Fund No.2 (‘DIF2’) which, in accordance with CHDPF's Constitution, are calculated by reference to the value of the assets of DIF2. Entities within the Charter Hall Group may also receive fees for managing the assets of, and providing resources to DIF2. For more detail on fees, see the fund’s product disclosure statement. To contact us, call 1300 652 790 (local call cost).
- About us
- Property Portfolio
- Quarterly Updates
- Unit Price
- Investor Centre
- Downloads & Forms
Registry (fund administration) - Boardroom
For enquiries regarding your personal holding in a fund, including account balance, distribution payment, statements, contact details and InvestorServe. Have your investor number (shown on your distribution statements) ready to quote.
Charter Hall (manager)
For enquiries regarding the management of a fund, including performance, strategic direction, property portfolio and new investment opportunities.
DIF4 is the fourth in the highly rated industrial fund series which initially launched in 2010
*Yield based on the forecast FY2018 distribution rate of 6.50 cents per unit. Distributions for future quarters may vary.